I would be surprised if it was Burton.

I think he's on GH now until the end.   I do think with only four shows left that more of the actors realize that there may not always be a show to go back to.

I think Massey is a reasonable guess.  Days seems to have more comings and goings with popular actors than a lot of the other shows do.

Edited by Emma1420

Burton. 

he's currently a side character in the current SL and KM hates the pairing... lol

Is this person reliable with BIs?  I wish she'd like, week after week -- take a show off which would make it better to guess at. MM coming back for a triangle with Devon & Elena would be interesting. I don't think she got a pilot and she seems to be loving Mommyhood a lot.

One day I would  love for VR to return, but with KSJ not there anymore, I don't know how much I want that anymore.

2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Another, hmmm maybe Mishael? VR?

No money for popular black actresses. So neither one of them. I'm  certain it's Billy Miller back to Y&R

Edited by ajsp35801

15 minutes ago, London said:

Is this person reliable with BIs?  I wish she'd like, week after week -- take a show off which would make it better to guess at. MM coming back for a triangle with Devon & Elena would be interesting. I don't think she got a pilot and she seems to be loving Mommyhood a lot.

One day I would  love for VR to return, but with KSJ not there anymore, I don't know how much I want that anymore.

Looked at the account. I feel this is just someone taking fan fic and making BI's out of them

2 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Another, hmmm maybe Mishael? VR?

either MM or ED. I think KSJ's death made everyone reevaluate ish...