• Members

Nope. Rey, Lola and Arturo's mother. 

Please register in order to view this content

(well they just say Rey and Lola; do they not all have the same mother? I admit to missing a lot of their scenes when they're all in the same room together because I have 0 interest ... which is a shame; I should have an interest)

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The beef wasn't so much between ELR and Moonves, as it was between Moonves and Marv Dauer, who had been her manager at the time.  Here's a link to an article that details the feud:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/28/business/les-moonves-bobbie-phillips-marv-dauer-cbs-severance.html

We've also talked about this in the Off-Topic forum -- specifically in the "Hollywood Sexual Harassment" thread -- but at 135 pages, it might be a bit of a slog to go back and read the posts in question. 

• Members

They do. (Unless they do a rewrite.) They also share the same father, but he left the family and Rey stepped up as the man of the house. And acted like a father figure to Arturo/Lola.

Edited by xtr

• Members

It's interesting that Mama Rosales shows up now, instead of when Lola was in the coma. She could/should have been there for her daughter then and could also have been tested as a possible donor match. I do wonder what will bring her to town. I do believe that Mia's baby will end up being Arturo and I think they may leave town together. According to spoilers for this week, Paul will drop the charges against Mia and Arturo/Mia will apologize to the family. I could see them learning Arturo is the father of her baby, them realizing the love each other and leaving town. (Or at least making plans to leave town together).

• Members

I just read a spoiler from SOD that says that Arturo is the father of Mia's baby. And that they decide to leave GC together and go back to Miami. It sounds like they may get a bit of a happy ending. If so, I do wonder what may bring Celeste to town.