• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like Eva LaRue, but ehhh… to another Rosales being cast. (Even if two of them are going away.) They are trying so hard to make this family happen, even though most of them don't work, except, for IMO Rey. (And some people don't even think he works.)

When the Rosales family first showed up I was fine with a mother or Aunt being cast. I thought she could interact and mingle with some of the older men on this show. And that could very well end up being the cast with Eva's character Celeste. But I just don't care for this family as whole. Here's to hoping since her character is going to be on the show, that Celeste is likeable unlike most of her family members.

Also, she looks a bit young to be Rey's mother. Though I could buy her as Lola's mother.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Believe it or not, I think casting her as Rey and Lola's mother is inspired (even if she's being wasted on those two simps).

Either way, I would LOVE to see her paired romantically with Jack.  I think that would work as well.

• Members

A love interest for Jack. Will give Phyllis a rival since their daughters are fighting over the same man. It's excellent casting....and here all I can think is how disgusted I am that the show can do all this but won't bring back Mishael Morgan. How disenchanted I am with this show that I can enjoy anything. 

• Members

Same!

I'd love to be happy about her joining but for the reasons you said, and plus, Rey's mom? LOL. Are they going to add some grey streaks to her hair? They look like they could be lovers or siblings ... (but the same was true for Christel Khalil playing mom to twins who looked like her siblings so obviously they don't care)

Not to mention the awful writing for Lola while Rey just isn't very likable ...

I hate to say it, but same (again, lol). I tuned in this week to catch nuAdam but the show remains a total disappointment. We want more Traci and we get punished by this Cane [!@#$%^&*] (I'd be fine with everything if it weren't involving him)

Probably true (on both accounts), but she lasted 7 years on CSI: Miami, a CBS show ... unless I missed some tea regarding the two of them .... lol

And about the ages, La Rue was 15 in 1981 when Jordi was born ... so it's possible I suppose

Please register in order to view this content

!! (Personally she looks great, while I think he looks about 10 years older than he actually is ...)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

OMG, you're right, lol!

Can't say I blame y'all, @ChitHappens and @KMan101.  Like I said upthread, if Y&R weren't such a chore to watch these days, I'd be more excited.  As it is, I feel like Eva (who is not a GREAT actress, but who is definitely an appealing one) is about to be wasted by this show big time.

• Members

She isn't "great", agreed, but she is appealing. And I think she'll probably fit in well. But yeah ... I agree.

Did I miss some beef between La Rue and Moonves? If there is I'm not surprised. I feel like I missed something! LOL