• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For me, Rey and Lola were the most boring Rosales family members so it's disappointing they're sticking around. As for this casting, I LOVE Eva La Rue, but she seems too young and I'm not sure how needed she is. It just amazes me they've brought on so many new people including vets which is obviously costly, but they let Mishael Morgan go who couldn't have wanted that big of a raise. Also with all these returns it only makes me want Victoria Rowell back more. If you can boost every other family, why not bring her in to head her family? Throw in Karla Mosley as Lily and that problem is also solved. 

• Members

Lola's writing is just dreadful. And the actress feels so blah. I think she'd do better as a vixen or bitch, but they have this bizarre need to have her never be wrong. I'm so confused by the Kyle/Lola relationship because they write it like we're supposed to be rooting for them but at the same time, you can't really root for them because both are kind of unlikeable together. It's just weird writing all around. Kyle and Summer are clearly the better match, and I never ever thought I'd say that! lol. Lola's likely filling a plot purpose right now. I don't feel she's going to last as long as some think. JMO. But I have no idea, and especially now that they're adding a mother. (lol at how they know fans were annoyed at the quick presence of four Rosales, but they dump two and then add one ... um ... are they not getting it?). I'm almost kind of glad they don't have Fen or Noah wasting their time pining for Lola while she's with Kyle because you know that's all they'd do. (Honestly it's kind of blatant that she'd be a better match for Noah ... just sayin' ... Morrow can't play the fratboy forever no matter how much he or the show thinks he can, but he's also not believable as Victor Jr. so ... he only works well with Sharon Case, MTS and the actors who play his kids, he's very natural and believable as a father, but he leaves me cold with his portrayal, honestly; I swear I remember at one point way back in the day, actually liking Nick ... but in hindsight, Morrow's really always kind of been the same ...)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Lola isn't going anywhere. And I wouldn't be surprised if when Daddy Rosales comes and plays out a reunion, Mia and Rey return for drama with the newborn baby.  After the crap storm twitter gave Angelica yesterday over hiring another Rosales, this was her response. Lol