GH and Y&R Casting News

• Members

+1

Agreed on ALL OF THIS. LOL

I also dislike how Nick treats Jack. I seem to recall a long time ago they were actually close. Jack loved Nick and Victoria. But it's a shame it got lost in the bed hopping they all do with each other's spouses ...

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It will be interesting when Stafford and Bergman share scenes again since he basically called her unprofessional during his anniversary interview a few years back. But again, Stafford has less leverage coming back as she trashed the show on her way out and they’ve already replaced her more than once. She’s also over 50 now and can’t expect she’ll be a leading lady forever.

Other than Laura Wright and JPS, has anyone in the GH cast acknowledged Watros joining the show? LW’s first scenes at GL were with Watros, I believe. Watros also worked with Billy Miller and Elizabeth Hendrickson at Y&R.

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Well, if that's true, then it's her own damn fault.  Julianne Moore has never bad-mouthed her time on ATWT, nor has Judith Light ever bad-mouthed OLTL, because I think they appreciate how difficult it is for any actor to get and keep a job that keeps them in the public eye.  MS always trashes Y&R whenever she leaves, yet I've never seen her succeed outside of the show.

• Members

Again Bish (and yeah I meant Bitch) , u know not what you speak, I like Jack/Phyllis as a couple lol.  And I will post whatever I damn well please  until  the actual Mods tell me not to.

WTF, a "sworn enemy" on  a MB, it ain't that deep.  Again, MYOFB:  

• Members

I think the first time she left was because she got a gig on Aaron Spelling's (ultimately short-lived) primetime soap, Pacific Palisades. I don't know if there was any bad blood then. Did Sandra Nelson seem to be well-liked by her Y&R co-stars? I remember when she, Sarah Aldrich and Jennifer Gareis were profiled together in SOD, as the show had to recast Phyllis, Victoria and Grace at the same time.

• Members

I dunno I liked Nelson as Phyllis but I believe they fired her after two years

I still wish they had kept Josie Davis as Grace

I, glad Heather returned but wasnt Sarah the permanet Victoria she just didnt work out?

• Members

I'm not sure why HT left in 1997, but I do think Sarah Aldrich was meant to be the permanent recast. I know that HT left around February or March 1997 and was back by October (and got a big, splashy SOD cover). SA moved on to PC, but I don't even know if she's in the business anymore.

• Members

He will be professional, like Braedon is with Case, who he actually called unprofessional publicly, tho they went years without sharing a scene, just them lol 

And since Anjelica, reached out to her, she has whatever leverage she negotiated, again, not the first time MS has left yr thinking she was hot ish, and returned, she good! 

Who is "we"?  I am replying to posts or posting my opinion on a MB, that's what WE do here , if you don't like the content or tone, ignore me or report me, otherwise, step off

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by rlj