GH and Y&R Casting News

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, it will be nice karma when both Morina and Griffith are fired in a year or less .... because you know it will happen with this show. 

Isn't it still spin though because we know for a fact that Michelle was having contract negotiation issues with GH? The idea that "Michelle was happy at GH" is not true - she left because she GH didn't want to negotiate further with her, and Y&R seized the opportunity to get her back. The idea that she's back because they sold her on some great story opportunity is fake as hell. LOL! 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

I do think it's hilarious MS is going from one trash character to another. She had to know NinUGH was a huge flop. I have YET to find a single Nina fan anywhere(there probably are just haven't seen any)

I doubt MS was happy at GH, otherwise nothing could have convinced her to leave

• Members

y'all bellyache how these shows are "dying" and when it's obvious PTB are working to TRY and fix crap you bellyache some more because it's not what YOU want I mean dang, y'all. Dang. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's Stafford, she has thousands of fans, and tho I ain't one of em, a lot are Nina fans

That's dumb, many people leave jobs they are happy in, especially for more money

Yeah Nina is a horrible wasted character

• Members

They ALL say that. Every single writer and producer that has joined every soap in the last decade. And you know what? They're all still trash. It's not our fault you can't see shít when it's being flung in your face by monkeys with typewriters.

• Members

Well, to be fair

lol, Stafford *did* seem happy on GH. Negotiations went sour like you said. I don't necessarily think she *wanted* to leave GH, per say, but at the same time, Y&R was sniffing around .... but I agree it's a spin job still

Exactly!

Edited by KMan101

• Members

and you're still watching, against all odds, you are woofing down all the "[!@#$%^&*]" being "flung" in your face and then you hop on the internet to bellyache and bemoan, etc. 

like, regardless of the quality it's still providing entertainment value/escapism for you.