GH and Y&R Casting News

• Members

With the exception of Neil's memorial, I have stopped watching.  I have only been kept up to date by reading these messageboards.  

I comment here and there, which anyone can do.  Anyone can also feel free to ignore which I happily do to some posts. It's great, lol.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

+1

I also feel like those in charge at Y&R are as clueless at Valentini is at GH. They have their pets just like him

I wouldn't be shocked at all if we got a "THE REAL PHYLLIS RETURNS" promo like AMC did with Budig/Greenlee, given Gina is being treated like horsesh*t like Sabine was

• Members

But, honestly, I think that is true of every EP and writer that every soaps has had in the last 50 years.  Even the great Doug Marland had his pets.  It's the way that it goes.   They all do it.  And I bet most of them who joined established shows also talk about bringing the show back to it's core, or other such nonsense.

I think GT has handled this situation with a lot of professionalism.  And MS had to look out for herself.  With far fewer soaps it's becoming increasingly rare to have a situation where if you were successful on one soap that you could hop to another soap for a few years and then hop back when you wanted to go home.  

• Members

LOL, u still pissed as the bs u been spewing hasn't panned out, it's ok, it will be alright!.  Focus on what's next, monitoring MSs return, story, ratings, twitter, and biotchi………...I mean reporting back to us, k  ✌

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You mean like the Phick reunion you said would magically happen when MS returned? LOL. Spoilers haven't indicated squat about that so far. 

It's fact she's only back because GH wouldn't negotiate with her and Y&R swooped in and gave her ungrateful ass her old job back. No story brought her back to the show - her over 50 year old ass needed a job and wasn't going to find one easily in Hollywood. Live in your fairytale land, and keep on creating narratives in your little mind. 

Edited by BetterForgotten