GH and Y&R Casting News

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL I saw that. The man is delusional. He's determined to make any of his pets stick. It's sad. Nina sucks and should have been dumped. But like I said in the other thread, at least it's an upgrade. Frank was always going to be petty and recast. 

• Members

Well, on the bright side, at least CW is always down for returning to soaps.  Not everyone who leaves and finds work elsewhere is willing.

But, yeah, if she had to come to GH, I'd rather she come aboard as a new character, one without all the baggage that will weigh her down as a Nina recast.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Frank and GH have closed ears when it comes to fans. NO ONE at GH listens or cares. Nina is a hated character. Does Frank care? No. 

NO ONE at GH thinks Maxie has chemistry with Peter. Does Frank care? No.

The same goes for whether Oscar lives or dies, Sonny and Jason saving everyone, and a dozen more things. 

• Members

I guess they have gone too far in creating story for the character of Nina that they had no choice to recast at least until they wrap everything up.  I always thought that creating a soap character that has no past like Nina was a huge mistake.  A character who was in a hospital bed in a coma for 20 years can't have any lost children return, have previously unknown about lovers come back, etc.  Regardless, I wish MS the best on her return to Y&R and welcome Ms. Watros aboard on GH.  Both women are fine actresses.  I am wondering if they are going to dye Ms. Watros's hair red-ish? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's amazing to see how literally NO one wants Nina recast yet Frank recasts. I agree with everyone Nina should be written out. She never should have existed ... Frank was always going to recast out of spite and being petty (just like he recast Valerie when they never had any use for her over the last two years)

I definitely prefer Watros to Stafford but the character is pointless. Period. Hopefully Watros gets a primetime gig and leaves in the future. I can't see a third recast ... 

Edited by KMan101