Sign in to follow this  
ReddFoxx

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin indicted in bribery case

6 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

Well, that will certainly serve as a deterrent. 🙄

LOL....money talks...she's rich. Had it been a Mrs John Doe she'd have gotten years.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

Had it been a Mrs John Doe she'd have gotten years.

Had it been a Mrs. John Doe OF COLOR, we'd be getting ready for her public hanging.

1 hour ago, DRW50 said:

I'm surprised it was that long. Some celebs get a day. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Juliajms said:

Well, that will certainly serve as a deterrent. 🙄

IKR?  And I don't know about y'all, but I can't WAIT for her post-incarceration interview with some news outlet, where she'll undoubtedly blink back tears as she talks about how jail "changed her for the better" and now she'll make it her life's work to assist low-income, non-Caucasian female inmates everywhere who have been railroaded by the big, bad justice system in this country.

Yawn.

Edited by Khan

5 hours ago, dragonflies said:

Oh damn..........Ricardo Chivera goes OFF

Yes, he did.  And I am so glad he did, too, lol.

But seriously.  "White privilege" is EXACTLY what's going on here in regards to FH's slap-on-the-wrist sentence.  Because she's white, female and in the public eye, she'll spend less time in jail than a POC who gets arrested for passing a bad check at Domino's Pizza.

Edited by Khan

No way will Lori Loughlin do 50 years, even sentenced to such. Good behavior + Overcrowding [ask Lindsay Lohan] = Early Release. Money talks. BS walks. Always and forever.

1 minute ago, Wendy said:

No way will Lori Loughlin do 50 years, even sentenced to such. Good behavior + Overcrowding [ask Lindsay Lohan] = Early Release. Money talks. BS walks. Always and forever.

Yup.  Nevertheless, LL and her husband could have avoided all this, had they just followed FH's lead and copped to a plea.

17 minutes ago, Khan said:

Yup.  Nevertheless, LL and her husband could have avoided all this, had they just followed FH's lead and copped to a plea.

LL and hubby had so much more issues than FH.  Tax evasion to start.  They were using fake charities to hide money.  

There's a story on TMZ claiming that authorities are hoping she will plead because if she is found guilty and gets a light sentence they will look bad. I wonder if that's true or if someone put that out for spin purposes.