Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin indicted in bribery case

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My mom and I were having a discussion this afternoon on this subject. We think these rich and/or famous should be subject to normal people house arrest. They would be sentenced to an abode in non-glamorous parts of the USA, the abode would be less than 11,000 feet, no maids, nannies or personal chefs, and they would live with a family full of extremely active kids and/or pets. The criminal would cook, clean and babysit for the frazzled parents. 

In short - I sentence Lori Loughlin to a term at my sister's house in the suburbs of Cleveland!!! Case closed.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here’s what I genuinely don’t understand. If the feds said I bribed someone with $500,000 I’d of course plead not guilty bc I don’t have any damn money so obviously it’s false. These people knew they did it so why did they continue to fight charges?! They knew they did it! Even the initial charges carry a substantial jail term. I truly don’t understand and I’m not trying to be sarcastic. They obviously have lawyers. How could you advise or allow them to continue to fight something you know you guilty of?! 

• Members

I would guess she ignored their advice. She seems to have lived vicariously through her daughter, and probably just can't believe she actually did anything wrong. Even now much of her or her team's focus seems to be on these stories that are being spun to the press.