Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You're right on with the Kafka analogy. I hadn't heard about Eva LaRue, but Hunter Tylo shared some years ago that Seagal came onto her when auditioning for a role in one of his movies. I tend to take things Hunter says with a grain of salt, but this is a guy whose reputation proceeds him:

https://books.google.com/books?id=YwRNB3oJa0AC&pg=PA160&lpg=PA160&dq=steven+seagal+hunter+tylo&source=bl&ots=5E3gBB2-2w&sig=PAbJdnsezq96LSUOfvJIhpciJvM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPqI6pkbfXAhUK94MKHZKbDuIQ6AEIaDAU#v=onepage&q=steven seagal hunter tylo&f=false

• Members

agree 100%. BR has been an ass for YEARS. how he still gets directing gigs I have no idea.....but WB has their WW. they best to keep her and get rid of Ratner....who has also now been called out by Ellen Page for his behavior on the X Men 3 set (sexual and homophobic slurs to her and other cast and crew).

• Members

Glad to see Louis CK finally get what he deserved. I called that one coming out when this all started. It's been an open secret for years and I'm sure there are more victims out there who I hope will come forward if and when they feel comfortable doing so. Same goes for Brett Ratner.

Since it's starting to gain traction around on social media and I've hearing rumblings of it finally coming out, I'll just say I won't be sad when A**z A***i gets outed for his behaviours as well. I also hope someone calls out the people who had both him and CK on their television show when there's no way they (especially two of them) didn't know about their behaviour.

Also, it's from a few pages back but it's past time for R. Kelly to go down as well.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

ICAM.  But I also agree with dragonflies: GG's got them over the proverbial barrel.  If they allow her to exit the franchise at this point for any reason other than she simply doesn't want to play WW anymore, the backlash that will result from that decision will be EPIC.  (No pun intended.)

Edited by Khan