GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was, dare I say it, actually not terrible.  Tracy and the Q's getting ELQ gave all the feels, Lulu throwing shade at Rachel Berlin and the fight with Nik was pretty entertaining, Dr. Hammy Finn didn't annoy me, I actually liked Sam and Jason, when he asked "Who's gonna come?" to her impromptu "party" made me chuckle, and Laura and Kevin have potential, GF looked stunning.

• Members

I think Hayley Erin has improved quite a lot from where she started a year ago. (Unlike, say, Ryan Paevey for example.) I really care about Kiki, which I never thought was possible with KA in the role. Even if you think Hayley isn't great, I think we can all agree that we'd rather have her here than KA. Also, I am HERE for Kiki and Dillon. They had great chemistry and anything to get Kiki away from Morgan is good with me.

Laura and Kevin is such a fun idea! And with

I can't wait to see where this story goes.

• Members

It's insane and I'm horrified to be saying it, but for the first time in what must be many, many years Michael Easton is actually making an effort with a performance beyond his usual schtick. That performance is definitely tic'y and full of nervous energy and all sorts of weird stuff but it's still legitimately more interesting than half the cast, including Roger Howarth who usually has the flea market cornered on 'Quirky Guy.' He also has serious chemistry with Jane Elliot, and Finn seems like a character who's broad-minded enough to seriously consider a romantic relationship with the older woman. He could still be fired tomorrow and I wouldn't mind much, but he's more interesting than a lot of what I am currently watching. The minute they try to pair him with Laura Wright or KM, though - that's death. Won't work.

Kiki OTOH, that I still can't get behind.

Archived