• Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was pure and simply zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nina and Franco ff material

Nathan and Maxie marriage proposal…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Claudette mention …who cares….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

remote scenes for no apparent reason…zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Carlooooooosss on again …..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The previews for tomorrow…..What was that…..Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire your *()&*(&)(*)*, Can you help us? Doggy Daddy makes a face..its called acting….Franco throwing something at the door…..Nina kissing Dillion…eww…………….just a horrible preview after seeing such a boring coma inducing episode.

• Members

The only thing I found interesting was Griffin giving the goo goo eyes at Nathan….LOL

Maybe Claudette is really Griffinette…..LOL…..or Griffin is somehow Claudette's half brother…who lusted after Nathan….LOL

You'd think Nathan would recognize Griffin…..of course Nathan is dumb as a rock.

• Members

I don't watch GH most days but I saw this gifs and gross. Why do they think having Kristina so involved in Sam's love/sex life is endearing? It actually just highlights how the Davis girls have no friends outside of each other(lack of friendships is a problem on all the soaps) . Kristina has known Jason since she was a little girl. Why is she asking how he was in bed? This isn't sister talk. And what the hell was that having a gift for knowing when someone has sex talk?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lulu and Dante…eww……..eww…….eww……she went back to that scumbag loser….yuck

Carloooooossss again…..seriously whats so great about this character? Why is he still on this show???????????????

Sabrinaaaaaaaaa….who cares….I guess her maternity leave is over with again….they need to fire the actress….dont care about Sabrinaaaaaaa

• Members

They'll have to do it quick, she's quite the fertile Myrtle...as soon as the pink slip gets drawn, she'll be requesting her next leave....

I prefer Constance Towers' Helena alive...the pop up ghost/dream appearances get on my nerves. It's cute once in a while, but FV will just do it over and over...

Dante/Lulu, Sam/Jason all put me to sleep....

Archived