GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm so glad Jason and Sam get hot and bothered after he tries to murder a man. And Nikolas is pathetic. And why are Greenlee and the bloated sweaty one sharing a bed? I guess I missed that but damn they have like a billion rooms. Come on. That's Smart TV ya'll! It must just go over my head.

Sonny and Carly are trash. Carly should get another bullet to the head. And can we take Sam out too? Her ranting and raving today was so awful.

LOL at the lesbian teacher schooling Alexis. I just don't care. Or about Kristina. This two minute plot point will be forgotten about, I'm sure.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I just couldn't with the chubbed one backhanding/bitch slapping Curtis. I'm sorry but Curtis could have taken down the fatso. And then there came the proppage "oh he's such a killer" (well not those words but it was "Jason amazing" = everyone else pales)

• Members

Yes, it happened yesterday.  I ff all of it.  I love good love scenes and from the snippets on Twitter, this was very well done.  However, Pugsley's sorry ass has done nothing but sex women up and nothing else since he jumped out of the water.  I want to care when a pairing finally gets together, and I cared nothing for these two.  Pug couldn't be bothered with Sam until Liz lied to him.  That was the wrong way to bring them together.  

• Members

^ Yes. they should have had him drawn to Sam all along. At the same time it's weird that he's just washed his hands of Liz. He has no memory and she was basically his only connection for months. He should also be pulled to her at times.  None of it feels like the way a person would naturally behave in these circumstances.

• Members

I don't even really like Jason and Sam, and I despised them when Burton was in the role, but I think he's been drawn to her from the start since his return. They've played that friendship for almost two years, there was a clear attraction as early as last summer and they've gotten considerably closer since he learned the truth. Plus he wiped his hands of Liz months ago. I don't see the point in playing out that endless demeaning triangle which has destroyed Liz's character any longer, and I don't see why Jason would go near Liz romantically again after what she did. (And I vastly preferred Jason and Liz when Steve was still around.)

• Members

It makes total sense they are making this pairing. But then I have given up on writers with agenda and pay vs screen time. Even tho it makes some of us nauseous. I usually change the channel so I didn't have to see this caca.

• Members

Frankles and Ninny sexing it up behind the couch....

Please register in order to view this content

The softer side of Tracy was nice, but she appears to be ready to rock and roll in the preview

I don't mind Duke's insta son, but his holier than thou, turn the other cheek routine is getting OLD....

• Members

I'm actually watching today...

1. Why should I care about Nicholas? I hope he gets punished but you know that won't happen. 

2. Why is Carlos still being talked about? He is such a worn out useless character that no one cares about only FV does.

3. So is Maxi Pad and Woodstock story over with? They are at their house talking about their problems …yawn

4. Why did Anna just confess to Scumbag about what she did to Carlos?

5. Why did Genie Francis sign a contract when she is only being used as salad dressing?

6. When will ABC cancel this awful soap?

Archived