GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH needs some work, the low points for me still are 1999-2003, 2007-2008, and 2013-now. The only things keeping me are Sam/JaSam, Laura and Anna. I do enjoy seeing the Quartermaines as well, I just wish they were getting a better story. Tracy having worms, like a dog, is insulting.

Everyone wants to see Roxy the service lizard. Everyone wants to see when Tracy poops out her worms. Everyone wants to see how much more can Frank Valentini,Nathan Varni and Jelly can decimate GH. Everyone wants to see straight bear Miller comatose and mumbling his lines. I say sarcastically.

• Members

Why do Nathan and Maxie get a remote? Over a ridiculous story? Nathan marrying a woman so she can get her green card. I tell you Jean is so unoriginal and copies either someone else story or her own. She did the same sh!t on ATWT except it was Noah that was going to marry someone for a green card. Ryan P. needs to quit acting and go back to full time modeling. The guy really stinks.

And more ridiculous Doggie Daddy and the mention of Roxie with Todd Manning…I mean Roger Howarth playing Roger Howarth wondering who Roxie is…..:rolleyes:

Archived