GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Every time I pop into this thread to check out whats been going on on the show, I read a whirlwind of f--kery that sounds beyond stupid. Last time it was lizards and breast milk and now its Heartbreak Hotel. Is this really what this show has devolved into?

• Members

LMAO Carl. I love you.

I'm soooo [!@#$%^&*] tired of hearing Nina whine. I also wanted to gag yesterday over Carly and Alexis being 'the little women' to their mobsters. Alexis constantly looks like a hypocritical fool. At least Carly owns who she is, mostly. Women writing women and we get all of this? Sad.

Onto today ... again, ugh at Jordan and her jealousy over a two second relationship.

LOL at Scott being the one to represent Anna.

Always nice when they pull Felicia and Mac out of the cobwebs. I came into the episode half way, have Felicia and Mac been given lines this time? It'll be nice to see Jackie Zeman and Bobbie for the Nurse's Ball considering they don't use her otherwise. But when you have a gay son recurring that they can't write for and you have a daughter who's now a non-entity ...

More Franco and Nina nonsense forced down our throats. Mac and Felicia were on today and even had lines. Guy's do you think the rumor is true and Griffin is really Claudette? Griffin had a strange reaction after the soulless Ken doll proposed marriage to Maxie. Michael and Felix searching for Sparkle Pony {Sabrina} in PR ZZZZZZZZZ. Michelle Stafford was chewing the scenery more than usual. So is having Franco in scenes with a cute puppy supposed to make us like him? The vets which the TPTP have disdain for made this episode somewhat watchable. 

• Members

Griffin is the new hot doctor who went to med school with Lucas. Unfortunately, Griffin has the usual ugly grease hairdo. He is Duke's son and supposedly knows Nathan. Claudette(what an awful name Pissy came up with) is Nathan's ex-wife who he married so she could get her green card. She is supposedly Canadian and left Nathan after getting her green card.

Archived