Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

Thank you for the laugh on a Monday. I really don't get the Burnt Bush pimping. We already see how it's going to play out - Sharon is evil and plotted this whole thing - the Newmans - particularly Nikki, Nick and Noah (the evil Ns demonize Sharon. Dylan walks away. Only Mariah, Adam and Ashley know Sharon could never do what was done to her under any circumstance- she's already had TWO kids kept from her (Faith & Mariah) Cassie was sort of voluntary. This story really sickens me because it serves no purpose. Oh and Sharon Case is clearly the sexiest patient ever - she looks absolutely amazing and that just angers me because she should be mixing it up with Dylan and Adam instead of propping Sage. But SC is always the consumate professional and will make her scenes worth watching. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now the herb is laying into Victoria for relating to her loss by mentioning Eve. She's like "I can't believe your making this all about you!!! blah blah blah"

I hope Victoria tells the herb to take several seats and I don't even like Victoria.

• Members

...There we have it folks. The real reason your here. To talk about MS and her magical p*ssy that everyone can't get enough of apparently .

Where do you see JM enjoying being paired with KS? He looks bored in all of their scenes. Sorry

• Members

Where the heck to begin? 

The Hilary mess needs to end pronto. I felt like they were setting up today of another potential go around of Neil/Hilary/Devon/Gwen, which would the worst quad in Y&R history left and right of Jack/Sharon/Jack/Phyllis and Chance/Chloe/Ronan/Heather. 

Ashley/Stich/Abby? See above. 

Elizabeth Bogush has been doing a decent job playing the wicked doctor but the story is just terrible and downright silly. Actually it's too stupid to mention but hey at least Bogush isn't acting bad. 

Certainly Sullivan did ham it up today. However who is Victoria to plan the memorial service without Sage's own consent? I wonder when Christian's real paternity will come out, at which point "Dick" will dump Sage faster than Avery and Diane combined. 

Archived