Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! Can we get a damn story where Sharon is man-free and trying to find herself?! This is a women's genre and all these shows promote are women who are dependent on men. It's sickening.

I'm drawing blank but when has it ever been? There hasn't been a baby swap story that I've seen that I liked all the way through. 

You know what, I take that back. The Aaron Snyder baby swap-like story was stellar. That's it. 

Bianca/Babe/Kelly baby swap story would've been OK had it not been dragged out so long. I felt that story also killed so many characters on OLTL and AMC in the process. 

• Members

Since Khan's not here at the moment, I feel obliged to mention the famed baby switch, the first in daytime, from OLTL with Jenny Wolek and Katrina Karr. 

And personally, I will never hate on the Zach baby switch from DAYS, because it gave us evil 'Disney Villain' Lexie DiMera!

• Members

Regardless who wrote that baby switch and I feel it was more the AMC writers as thats why AMC won & OLTL did not in that storu Higley was horrid at OLTL. She never understood the appeal of Viki Lord. How do you not get Viki and still become HW for 3 years???

• Members

I'm not defending Dena Higley, she's the worst hack to ever grace OLTL. But the fact is his timeline and his facts were wrong.

I know that. The problem is that you don't. You look things up online and then see what you can say that the most people will probably agree with, or be impressed that you 'know'.

• Administrator

If you don't know how to spoiler tag, then don't post the spoiler.   To spoiler tag, highlight your text then click on the icon that looks like an eye that's next the bold icon (top left).   Or type: (spoiler) your text (/spoiler) ....... but use these [   ] instead of (    ). 

Archived