Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

Headline in Genoa City Newspaper:

PRAISE JESUS...HAD SAG NEWMAN NOT HIDDEN THE FACT SHE FOUND AND HELPED ADAM NEWMAN, HE COULD NOT HAVE SAVED THE ABBOTTS IN THE NE BUILDING FIRE

Had Mrs. Newman not aided and abetted Adam Newman....

...and so November 4 will from now on be St. Sage Newman Day, as decreed by Mayor...

Please register in order to view this content

Mrs. Newman will be signing autographs at Crimson Lights on November 8, and The Underground on November 10th

You Got Dat!!!!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally all caught up, and just in time to cancel this CBS All Access trial before they take some coins

This little sweeps stunt was well produced but literally nothing changed. They could have at least killed off Joe or Stitch I mean, come on! This type of stuff never works on this show, going all the way back to Out Of Our Asses because the regimes never have the balls to actually get rid of anybody or accomplish anything to make it at least somewhat memorable and canvas changing. Are they at least going to remodel Newman enterprises (which looking at all of JFP's set remodels I wouldn't even want to see)? Where is Guza when you need him?!

You know you're a really horrible actress when Josh Morrow of all resident greasy hair models is out acting you. I appreciated the Eve callback but it only highlighted how awful this material is in comparison, no one gives a flying nun about Condiment's baby dying and I'm mad it looks like The Red Bitch Doctor just set this all up in order to kick off the lame baby switch they've been trying to get off the ground for months. Poor Sharon

Hillary was already ready to let Devon turn that cherry out when she got married to Neil so her being all disturbed at the thought of an affair because of her memory loss rings completely false. They need to come up with a story for Hevon that doesn't include Neil's predator ass playing third wheel, I'm over it and he better pay for kidnapping her.

The way Lily keeps having Joe around the kids makes her look like a completely disrespectful thot. Totally team Cane on this.

Chelsea needed to park her ass in a seat going at the Bug like that today, she was right to send Adam off to jail and I'm mad she caved.

Phyllis and Jack were wrong to just leave Patti and I hope she tortures them good for that mess.

Ashley deserves better than this lame triangle and Stitch should be dead

• Members

what the hell is going on with this bitch doctor? Why is Sharon still locked up and why is this doctor talking about a baby. I thought she miscarried? #confused

Sage crying....I see KS has not improved at all. She was actually more entertaining on GH bc at least Connie was good for laughs and gifs. Sage is just DOA

• Members

Sharon miscarried and hid it from everyone but Mariah while trying to get pregnant again ASAP. When she checked herself into the loony bin the doctor did some blood work and pretended Sharon was pregnant again and then started drugging her up so she'd be out of it and believe the pregnancy (there was scene where she looks in the mirror and sees a baby bump that wasn't there).

As for why, they did a stupid recton a few months back where Sharon blackmailed Nick into giving her visitation with Faith by using the fact he caused some swimmer girl he dated during high school to fall and break her neck or whatever and lose her chance at the Olympics. I'm pretty sure thats who the Red Bitch Doctor will be since she had a weird random scene with him where he said she looked familair

Archived