Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

If only.

As to Hillary's story, it's inexplicable because they clearly changed direction in mid kidnapping. At first Neil was doing it as revenge. Then I suppose someone in charge decided having Neil be such a creeper was a bad idea (and it was). So they changed his motivation to trying to help Hillary, which obviously makes no damn sense.  

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I called the way GT plays the character of Phyllis matronly and dull because that is my opinion.  What does Phyllis do now except follow her 60+ year old husband around like a Stepford wife?  MS Phyllis was very ambitious and driven in her career, she was also a very loving mother. MS Phyllis could walk and chew gum at the same time. She could love the heck out of man, but still love her kids and her career.  GT's Phyllis never works and could care less about her kids and grandchild. She just follows Jack around all the time. It's such a waste. With MS you either loved her or hated her but very few people were bored by her.

• Members

I forgot that Pratt's assistant back in September said Neil "was going to be sadistic" and start dishing out "sinister lessons". It didn't even sound right which is why they had Neil back track and start being remorseful and guilty 

Once again, so much for having a disaster without anyone dying. 

This Christian story shouldn't even be happening. 

• Members

I thought the same thing IRT the NE disaster.  What exactly was the point?  To bring Patty and Ian together?!?  And get Sag away from her baby?!?  There were other ways to do those things than burn a building down.  In another writers hands, this thing could have driven story for a good while.  And a missed opportunity to shed some dead weight.

• Members

there's no point in even reading spoilers for this show if nothing that was suppose to happen did happen.

i feel like they implied during the last couple months of spoilers that everyone was gonna find out about Marc/Victor yet that hasn't happen.

• Members

In my Opinion today's show was the best out of all this mess. Thank you Paul for growing balls when it came to Chris. Also you know it's something to be said when I felt JM's acting over KS, that woman just does not do it for me. I mean it's supposed to be a sad occasion but she didn't reel me in at all. Nice touch on history with eve. And it is so obvious where this baby story is going my only question is why is this doctor doing all this

Archived