Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Victor not protecting his FAMILEHHHH? As fixated as he is on the women in his family you'd think he would notice that Sage knew "Gabe" was Adam and that...SAGE helped him. You would think, right? HE should help his FAMILEHHHHHH! Protect his FAMILEEEHHHHHHH! OK? Because that's what I do, OK? I am Eric Braeden, OK? And I say, OK after every other sentence, OK?

• Members

Um if Nage break up, could we be headed for another round of Phick?  Naw,  GT's version of Phyllis is dull and matronly.  I would rather see Nick and Chelsea get close.  Adam would lose hlis mind!  But Nick would get some serious payback for the terrible things Adam did to him.   I love Adam, but he has done some horrible things, so he deserves some payback from people he has wronged.

• Members

I agree KSu's acting was over the top, although I've seen worse. I thought the writing in that scene was good though. When she said "Did he know that we loved him"? I was thinking, yeah, that's the question that would haunt a mother who's baby died. Especially if she wasn't there when he passed. These days I'm always shocked when the writers actually hit a solid emotional point. 

Another thing I loved was when Abby found Ben and Ashley and she pushed Ben off of Ashley and didn't even give him another look until her mother regained consciousness. Ashley is the one who spoke to Ben first. It was actually pretty humorous. Pro tip Abby, you don't really love that guy. 

As for this rancid baby switch, I am not here for this nonsense. At all. I do not want to see Sharon mourn the loss of another child when the truth comes out. 

Why are people saying that Adam is the kid's father? If that was revealed, I missed it. 

• Members

She was great.  The writers are giving her some very good material to work with now.  I really enjoy Sage and Nikki bonding.

Yes I like Michelle Stafford and I preferred her version of Phyllis. But don't know GT at all.  She has to play the role the way it's written.  I wish someone would please get a can of Raid and take out that annoying Bug!  

• Members

Okay okay seriously, even if I were to bring myself to say KS is mediocre (with very LIGHT material) I still wouldn't think those scenes were "great" or "fantastic" because they weren't. And if you say so then you're lying to yourself.

Gina Tognoni is without a question a better actress than Michelle Stafford. She hasn't been given the oppourtunity to shine as Phyllis but hopefully her time will come. Michelle played Phyllis for 20 years and she has already been forgotten about. She obviously didn't leave that much of a mark on the character if she could so easily be replaced.

Archived