Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Silly sums up the show right now very well.  All of your comments are %100 on point. 

I can't watch KS chew the scenery because everyone knows that her baby is still alive and waiting to be delivered to Sharon at some point.  The plot is so transparent that all the angst of Nick, Sage and random Newmans is completely wasted time.  Move da fck along show.

Has Ashley lost her mind completely?  Why would she consider a relationship with a guy that slept with her daughter.  That is after he slept with her first, what kind of ahole does that and why would anyone want him.  Stitch came on the show as such a good guy and now he's just a creep.

• Members

You know what doesn't make sense?

The fact that Dr. Anderson just happened to be at Fairview when Sharon decided to check herself in there. Are you telling me that Dr. Anderson was spying on Sharon and waiting for her to check into Fairview so she could magically become a doctor and torment her? If she has this vengeance against Nick or even Sharon then how is it possible that she just happened to be there when Sharon shows up. 

Even if she has been a doctor st Fairview for awhile before Sharon showed up, it still makes no sense that she has suddenly decided to carry out this master plan and go to such great lengths. If she hated Nick or Sharon so much then why didn't she SEEK them out?

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

KSu reminds me of this w/ her scenery chewing self^^^^^^^^^, Only Tilda is supposed to act like this in the movie   O_O

Finally finished today's episode. Dozed off four times trying...

Stitch...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,  Sag/Nick...Yawn....Winters Wed. on a Monday..Blah...but I'm glad Hillary is back...Snortoria/Old man river...Yawn...

• Members

From what I'm reading - I don't get any of the baby switch storyline.  How is Dr. Red Bitch at 2 different hospitals to engineer all of this?  She was there when Baby Dies, steals it....what - does she keep it alive somewhere until Sharon "delivers"????  Whole idea is so stupid.  Does Mariah not care about her mother?  Noah?  Does no one want to see Sharon but Dylan, who never gets to see her either?  This is trash.  LOL. 

• Members

Im thinking that Sharon's doctor has an accomplice at the other hospital and that person got the baby to her which she will pass off as Sharons

I have a feeling this person is tied to either Nick or Sharon but im thinking the big reveal is gonna be a major let down

The actresss is doing well and she played Crazy before on CP's Titans on NBC in 2000

• Members

Missed a couple days and come back to see Sag was admitted to the hospital.  Please.  I had to LOL @ Sullivan weepy one minute then ultra bitch to Victoria the next.  She's bad.  Really bad.  

Did they say what happened to the baby?  What's the reason they're giving Nick for not having a body and thus, a memorial instead of burial??

Archived