Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To whom are you having this argument?  Did anyone even bother to respond to this the last 500 times you posted it??

Shick is done.  Phick is done.  MS has thankfully moved on.  Are you capable of engaging in contemporary, intelligent discussion of what's happening on the show?  If so, please do so.  If not, troll another thread.

• Members

Since they've never fully explained WHY Sag would help Adam become Gabriel after the accident, could she be helping Dr. Cray Cray?  Maybe they're sisters.  And have carried this stupid ass torch against the Newmans since the stupid ass retcon.  Maybe Sag has a score to settle on behalf of the Binghams.  Sag had a weird moment with Adam at the end of the show about what Nick was doing... 

Admittedly, this isn't the greatest story idea but we have to build on how UpChuck has set this up.  

At the reveal, Sag is killed.  Or commits suicide.  That would be a happy ending.

• Members

Well hey, if they get rid of Sage, maybe they will bring one of my faves to the show, Bree Williamson. BW and JM would be smoking hot together!  Not only is BW gorgeous, she is young enough to stay in the pregnancy/baby SL's for years to come.  

• Members

Yeah true at this point lets just get through this story as quick as possible. It is seriously time for HW change and I cannot get any worse than this. 

I guess it would a "twist" of some sort of sage is on all this. Maybe she wants revenge because correct me if I'm wrong didn't he real Gabriel's father commit Suicide because of victor taking his business. Since she was in love with have maybe she looked at him as father too and with family Gabriel dying because of saving Adam she wants revenge how she can get it. 

Archived