Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree IF and I say IF Christian is Adam's kid, no way are Nage to blame, it's all on Adam.   But Adam giving his child to the brother he hates? After hounding Sage about the paternity?  I think the writers are playing games with us.  I want to see a flashback of Adam finding out Sage was having the test done and when/where she was having it done or Adam paying off the med tech.  

• Members

You call that acting?:lol:

And no offence but where?!?!? Every message board I've been to is ripping her to shreds lol. Theres always that one person out of like 20 people who feel the need to defend her and it makes me want to puke even more.

• Members

Are Sharon fans hate spamming Twitter and FB again LMAO, CBS & Sony know the deal and Pratt and JFP don't care, as JM previewed "expect to see a lot of KS in the future". KS & JM got lots of praise tweeted to them this week

Celine, this looks to be a long story with Nagel/Chadam, add Shylan too, should be good!

• Members

There are plenty on message boards, Twitter etc who aren't Sharon fans and are calling for Sage's ass to leave because they can't connect with her in this story. 

I bring Sharon into the picture because I am a Sharon fan, but I speak for myself and myself only when I say I've had enough of her being back burned for ugly Sage who isn't even well liked by anyone NEVERMIND just Sharon fans

Archived