Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of the big differences is that the show has absolutely no idea who or what Jack is supposed to be, and I don't know if Peter Bergman does either. Cliff may have had his share of romances and emo tears, but they did not define the character. If he had spent year after year tearily proposing to the latest interchangeable ingenue and being berated by his sanctimonious corpse father, I would have grown to be as incredibly bored and put off by him as much as I have by Jack.

• Members

actually I think coming clean WILL help Neil in the long-run because Hilary will forgive him. We've gotten hints with Hilary mentioning several times how Neil could've ever forgiven her for doing what she did. I really liked that twist today. I've always been a KSJ non-fan because he usually sleepwalks, but ever since the blindness storyline, he is so much more engaged and I enjoy (!) watching Neil. I imagine there is going to be some 'shocking' event or turn soon because there is no way Neil/Gwen & Hevon just end up as happy couples. I'm really hoping for some Hane action that will kind of blow the lid off the Winters clan. Plus I like the vibe between MM & DG. 

• Members

No not that one but thanks I joined it LMAO

Yôu proved nothing with those tweets,,17 bash tẃeéts does not a majority makes.  There are gobs of KS bash posts here and e don't rep jack squat.  As a Phick/Raya fan, twitter  hate doesn't gauge popularity since it reps like less than 2% of the viewing audience LMAO but thanks for the research )

• Members

MM is selling this story.  The reasoning behind it is weak, and I can't see how they are going to redeem Neil's character, but having her back is making the story way more interesting.  Her scenes with Bryton at the boat house were compelling. They almost made me forget about the last month and a half.  Almost.

Victor blackmailing Adam to help him rebuild Newman.  WTF.  And all the while claiming he loves his son and how important family is.  :rolleyes: 

Lets see what this judges connection is with Victor.  Her introduction was good.

• Members

Hilary should be mixing it up with Jill at Chancellor Industries as Jill elbows both Newman Enterprises and Jabot to become GC's new corporate powerhouse. Devon would've used his money and clout being CI's principle investor to install Hilary on the board, Jill tries to push her out but begrudgingly is forced to admit that Hilary is a company asset and uses Hilary's savvy and talent to boost CI and vault it past both Newman and Jabot, while both Jack and Victor are too busy feuding to notice.  

It's a story that practically writes itself but why won't Y&R write it?

Archived