Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

LOL @ Fennel.  This reminds me of the 10,000 alternate names for Maya on the B&B board.  Good times.:lol:

Random question to anyone who consistently watches Y&R.  Did they ever explain how Ian managed to be in prison, then seemingly out?  Some suggested a doppleganger but was there ever an explanation?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick and Oregano flopped so JFP's throwing her pet at JH in one last ditch effort, thats why Adam is suddenly Christian's father when there was no hint at him switching the DNA test before. Trash.

I'm digging Phyllis and Old Man Billy (he can't be recast soon enough) plotting on Newman but this is like the 5th Newman vs Jabot setup since Pratt arrived less than a year ago. Either stretch these stories out or stop repeating them so often and back to back.

• Members

WTH happened to this show?  I haven't watched in days but tune in and Ian was under all the rubble - the building was supposedly collapsing, they could only have 1 more helicopter trip and then he somehow escapes....why is Hillary continuing to cover for skeevy Neil (gross) when she now I guess knows that he came to the island on her honeymoon and she is now supposedly missing a year of her memory practically???  Are there ever any ramifications or consequences for anyone but Sharon on this show?  This show has become the total trash hour.  Between this and B&B I've officially got 1.5 hours of my day back...I had thought that Y&R would remain indestructible for at least the next 10 years....now I would bet against it.  B&B is even worse...nothing is happening.  Welcome to November sleeps.

• Members

1.  It's fucked.

2.  Hilary said the other day that what Neil "did for her" to nurse her back to health was wonderful, and when she was unconscious his presence "comforted her" even though she was out of it.  And then she found out that Devon hit that s.hit many, many times when Neil was blind and thought is was horrid how they could do that to him.  

3. No.

• Members

Basic basil wasn't on today but they were really shoving Dylan in our face, so I turned the TV off I couldn't even watch more than 20 minutes. The show must be getting some shitty ratings by next week (I HOPE) because these past couple weeks have been awful and boring.

Why is Dylan all up in Hilary's storyline anyways? He has a fiancé that isn't even on half the time and when she is on it seems like she's just a supporting character for Dylan. It should be the other way around.

• Members

"What I'm saying Billy Boy is that one punk, recognizes another"  :lol: I love Victor's hate for Billy

I'm glad Phyllis is back to scheming, I want her and Billy to do real damage to Newman

Hillary protecting Neil and then making out with him :rolleyes: Gwen falling all over herself to do the same :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm ready for his ass to get exposed.

I do enjoy the Paul and Dylan scenes, SB and DD work well as father and son

Lily is a disloyal ho.

Wah wah at Adam getting beat up in jail. No sympathy.

Archived