Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Given that he was on AMC and GL a number of years before they were canceled (I know he was on 90210 and ATWT for the first time closer to the end of their runs), it's tough for me to give him that moniker. Then again, most of these soaps, including Y&R, died long before they left the air.

• Members

It was good, although I suppose Buchanan's glamour days are gone; the hair dept should have done better. 

On a side note few years ago trash talking Y&R on the SOC boards(love the site but not the boards!) would have gotten someone banned. Nowadays after perusing their boards today it has become the norm..

• Members

No. They came back from the inferno and he was gone. They had some social worker talk to them and then they were given a chance to see his 'dead' body, but conveniently they didn't go in. It's beyond implausible that the attending physician and all the nurses/support staff could be completely in the dark about this or involved in the conspiracy. 

On a better note: GO Nikki with flying that Newman flag in her convo with Elise and then sticking it to Victor. Does anyone think that Nikki secretly loves having Adam around because he destroyed and tortured both Ashley and Sharon, her two biggest foes?? How could she NOT love him!

Archived