Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Hilary AND Lily actually. Pratt and JFP are punishing both Lane and Hevon fan bases for the #Blackbudget, #MoreForHevon, and #LaneArmy hash tags. He will put them on but fans will regret it. He will destroy everyone in the orbit out of spite. This includes Neil whom he is unintentionally destroying in his attempt to make the character an "interesting" lead (think Adam as the model).  Its kinda entertaining to see how far Pratt will go. 

• Members

Nag don't need a therapist, they need an exorcist...Scott Elrod should be in the orbits of Eileen Davidson and Tracey Bregman, two women without believable love interests. I thought Tyler(Redaric Williams) had much better chemistry with both Cristel Khalil and Melissa Ordway... With good writing he could have been a next generation Malcolm to Devon's next generation Neil.  The only better way to do that would have been to make Williams(or the actor that played Mason)  Nate, but that was a different rant...

Please register in order to view this content

Where are the young in "Y&R"???? Summer (thankfully) has been off canvas, Mariah vanishes for weeks at a time, Kyle, reduced to recurring  never pops up, Noah? 

I don't include SP as Marisa could work in many age groups, and Rikaart, since he's like 40 and has an arc on Major CXrimes this season...What about Fen? The younger generation gets little airtime while we are cursed w/daily Dylan(who should be w/Sharon Case, not Devon everyday)and Turmeric...

• Members

It looks Sharon/Shick/MM fans have been successful in driving Summer off screen. for now.  But Summer's paternity sl was truly a classic SL and a wakeup call for those who want to tell JFP and CP how to run their show.  Since the day Summer was born there was a relentless, neverending campaign waged on the boards to make her Jack's child. LML and MAB pretty much ignored it.  But JFP not only slammed the door shut on this SL, but she threw Sharon under a fast moving bus to do it.  Now I'm going to sit back and watch what happens to a certain character since the knives have been out for one of JFPs faves.  Oh wait, I think that bus already pulled out of the station!  Getting my popcorn ready.

• Members

There's a lot of holes in that theory - how can you say Sharon fans are getting punished by TPTB via storylines for the character and then claim TPTB listen to Sharon fans at the expense of other characters? That doesn't make any sense.

Like their idol, Michelle Stafford, some of these people seem to blur fiction with reality. 

BTW - looks like the Nick and Sage Twitter handle following increased to a RECORD BREAKING 21 followers - POPULARITY! 

https://twitter.com/SageAndNickFans

• Members

SOME Sharon/Shick fans tried their best to make Summer Jack's child so that Sharon would be the only mother to Nick's kids.  They were relentless! LML and MAB just ignored them.  But JFP put a major smackdown on THOSE fans by not only proving that Summer was Nick's, but  bythrowing Sharon under the bus to do it.  It was a huge smackdown to SOME Sharon/Shick fans. 

Yes, I do expect to see something similar to happen again. It already started, by slowly stripping away everything folks like about the character, especailly since it's a character that, IMO, the writers have zero interest in anyway.

Archived