Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would love to see Keemo come to town and demand his place at Jabot and in the Abbott family.  I don't like to see anyone lose their job, but I do think Kyle should be recast, or let him realize that he has been living a lie and he loves Kevin!  What about the former Chad DiMeara (Casey something) he is sooo hot, as a recast Fen Baldwin?

• Administrator

Alyvia Alyn Lind was so good with her crying scene today.  It's amazing that she knows what she's doing at such a young age.  She's going to be a big star one day, and part of an acting dynasty along with her two other sisters.  We're going to be hearing a lot about the Alyn Lind sisters in the future. 

• Members

I was able to see it last night and she was the best part of those scenes with Sage and Nick.  I'm really looking forward to seeing her play little Dolly Parton in that upcoming movie.  It's cool that both Faiths are busy doing other acting jobs, it's obviously helping them round out their acting skills.  Soaps are no longer the great learning curve for actors that it once was so it's great for the young developing actors today to hone their skills elsewhere.

• Members

Another day, and Sharon is no where in sight. I'm really [!@#$%^&*] sick of this show and the writers giving Sharon the Jill treatment. There is so much to be played with her story and just having her involved in scenes with Noah/Marisa and Mariah but they insist on keeping her isolated at Fairview. 

Sharon has never been this back burned (I don't think) ever. I have no reason to watch, because I most certainly won't be tuning in to watch garlic salt/oregano/the plant/herb be front and centre. This is [!@#$%^&*] bullshit.

• Members

Speaking of Sharon, I am loving this Sharon free YR, what's it goin on, like a month now LMAO

I LOVE Adam getting thrown under the bus by tampering with the paternity test, Chädam fans r in denial and think Adam would NEVER do this, uuuuh okkkkkaaaayyyyy!

• Members

Not surprised. She's a f-cking drip of a character being portrayed by a mediocre actress. Everyone knows that her purpose on the show is to be another notch on Nick's belt. She brings nothing to the progression of the show. I pray for the day that a capable writer is appointed and he or she murders her ass off the canvas. 

• Members

Yeah I can't remember the last time a character on this show was disliked by so many, maybe Sabrina and Daisy??? All of JFP's usual pet tactics have completely failed and this baby stuff seems to have only made it worse. Angelica McDaniel keeps her eye on social media so eventually Jill's going to have to correct coarse.

Archived