Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. All three of those characters had mass potential. Even after they dropped Tyler and Lily, he still showed mass potential with Abby and Mariah to a lesser extent. 

I still feel bitter about Tyler/Leslie being dropped b/c I feel that they were dropped for their white counterparts, Stitch & Kelly, who had a similar backstory. 

• Members

Actually, I'm glad they did a midstream change on Neil - I think it's going to make the story much messier - how will Neil explain his 'good' motives when he let Devon go out of his mind with worry AND Cane was framed for the kidnapping. Regardless, Neil will have a long way to go (first stop bottle) when both his kids reject him, etc. I do hope Hilary is playing him - this is where MM excels. I wouldn't mind seeing Cane/Hilary paired up. 

I'm still perplexed as to the rationale WHY this doctor would want to kidnap Christian and give him to Sharon. What is the point? Is the goal just to prop Burning Bush? It's terrible and not compelling at all. Are they going to keep Mariah away from Sharon and the full-term baby knowing that he miscarried less than 3 months. 

Adam being 'sprung' eventually - I only see that happening when we discover who the 'real' killer is.

• Members

Barton appeared today, as Stitch's doctor...

Sag's bellowing was horrible...

I just don't care at all about the Dicholas' baby story. He should've been snipped years ago. Even if Christian ends up being Adam's, i just don't GAF...

Nice to see Paul let Chris and Dr. Doom and Gloom have it.  I know "Bug" was the social conscience years ago, but she was never so rigid as the last several years.

Jack, you and Phyllis could have tried to help Patty, you just ran out the door...Don't sugarcoat it...

Don't know why they kept Cane if he's just going to pout...O_O

• Members

"Burning Bush" :lol: :lol:

But yea, seems like another scheme by TPTB to generate fan interest/investment in her.  Ugh.  Or as some have speculated (and makes you go hmmm), it's a way to tie in the ridiculous Nick retcon from a few months ago. And she wants "revenge" for something that wasn't even his fault.  Double Ugh.

Good point about Mariah.  Let's see what they do with that.

Upchuck has been no better than MAB or LML.  

Archived