Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

Sharon was finally in today's CDN show, and basically nothing happened. I was expecting a cliffhanger involving Sage's baby 

I did enjoy Lily getting a taste of her own medicine.

Nikki: "Sage is one of us now" 😏

Christine is a heartless bitch lol. I wonder how the actress feels basically playing the villain in this story

Victoria's baby Eve was mentioned today. That surprised me

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KS - chewing scenery again.  WHERE IS MY BABY!??!!  HIS NAME IS CHRISTIAN!!  (WEllllllll, he's gone now, hun.  And he was Adam's, not Nick's).  Christmas Present to Victor, somehow a paternity test that shows Adam was the father.  Although that's been wrecked as well since suddenly Victor is the biggest Adam fan of all. This is all awful. 

• Members

The Sage ass kissing is going to get even worse now that her baby is "dead".

KS definitely didn't do those scenes any justice. Why should I feel for this character when we haven't even established her as a main character; not that I would accept her as a main character in a million years.

• Members

I would feel bad if KS saw all the hate she gets online but I think it needs to be said, because the people who need to see these comments are the ones in charge of the show so they could fire her. If KS knows what's good for her she won't go anywhere near a message board though, LOL.

Archived