Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. Michael & Lauren at first were decent, but when Lauren was with Carmine - it became painfully obvious that the couple should be split for good. When Michael is bad and not trying to be some moral example to be on Lauren's (but truly Christine's) good boy, he's better. I've enjoyed the Michael/Adam scenes. 

Wednesday show was just bad. While Friday and Monday were quite good and Tuesday mediocre, Wednesday was such a mess - both content and structurally. I'm hoping the third out of four deaths will be Ian. It's too bad that they brought back Patty just to kill her off like that. I'm guessing that's just a fake out and really same with Stitch - they went to a lot of trouble to re-establish SC/ED's chemistry - would be odd to remove 'leading' man from Abby/Ashley with no viable replacements.. Anyway, I'm hoping Thursday (US) is better.

• Members

KSu/Sag's screeching.  Ugh.  Is someone instructing her to vacillate between that and poor puppy dog face?  

Ash's simpering over Stitch was bad

Honestly, the sooner this [!@#$%^&*] story wraps up the better.  This entire week has been horrid.

• Members

There's been some very bad stuff - I didn't get the long Abby/Ashley exchange - I kept saying "Shut up and GO!"

I thought for sure when they had Chelsea and Sage dressed the same and in Day 1 of benefit - similar hair - that Sage was going to fry, but Chelsea was going to be missing so we wouldn't know. So now that we know that Stitch, Patty AND Ian all survived. Who left? Cane? Seeing Joe/Lily together that Lame expired a long time ago. If DG stays put him with TB or ED - they had some nice chemistry going prior to her being 'traded' to DAYS a couple of years ago.

It's obvious what happened to Christian, but I guess I don't understand why -  more like IDC why. Speaking of which Sharon Case's absence during the big tent episode was noticed.

• Members

Does KS draw her eyebrows on with a sharpie?

Because they have relied on solely on shock value and that isn't going to work forever..

Abby was standing there like an idiot and then wandering around like a lost child in a grocery store. Melissa Ordway sucks

• Members

Hmm...good question.  I know she'd met Gabriel but I don't remember if she knows he's Adam.

@ryanc :wub:

@edgeofnik Sharon was definitely missed this week.  

Why did they bother with this shitty story if nothing is to come of it?!?  Oh, I forgot.  Silly me.  The meeting of super villain Ian and nutso Patty.  What an ingenious way to get their paths to cross!! :rolleyes:

• Members

I have found the show to be pretty enjoyable lately. I like Marisa/Noah and I'm glad Noah finally has a viable pairing (maybe because of my insane crush on Robert Adamson). I like having Patty back, she's been good this go around. I don't care about Sage or Nick really, or even Adam for that matter, but JH is doing great work. My girl's MCE and SC continue to run this show. Glad to see Esther and glad they actually let Kate Linder to a little acting on the stand instead of just having her bringing people tea, as she's done for the past two decades.

Archived