Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

I would prefer to Lachlan to be on B&B. Either bring him on as a relative of Ivy or make him RJ.

Doubt that'll ever happen. "The gays" are gone from DAYS. Dena has no interested in writing for them, and she's another writer I don't trust with LGBT characters. Carl brought a valid point a few weeks back of Dena being responsible of the gay mayor or DA story on OLTL where he killed people to keep his secret. That story was abysmal. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just starting to used to Kyle and then they get rid of him. I don't get why these writers do that. 

Kyle and Summer were rushed and they didn't spend any time on building them as a couple, just like Noah and Marisa, Dylan/Sharon, Sage/Nick, and Abby/Stitch. Do any of these couples even have a fan base? Noah and Marisa have potential but their [!@#$%^&*] that up too.

I can totally see LB as nuWill. I can't picture him as Sonny, especially since we know Sonny to have dark features.

• Members

I knew that Ian Ward was the masked Devil that caused the fire at Newman Tower! I think the four deaths are a couple of extras, Ian, Patty, and either Cane or Joe (with the latter volunteering to go back to the NT to find and save Cane, only to die in the fire to sacrifice his life for Cane which I hope won't happen, because I really want Cane to die! Sorry Lane fans)!

• Members

the Sharon/Dylan thing was rushed once it turned into romance. I loved the friendship, but it was always JUST a friendship until this year and they went full force into it. I didn't feel like we watched them actually fall in love, he was just suddenly there in her house all of the sudden.

• Members

The thing about Shylan is they had a really great start, a lot of potential.. and then CP fucked it up like he does everything else. Dylan is still like her protector too which irks me because he's basically just a fill in for Nick.

Lily does not give a single !@#$%^&*] about the fact that Cane could be dead right now. 

Archived