Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to defend him, he did say he committed plenty himself...Not that I could careless if the turd is on or not...He past his expiration date a while ago.

I vote for Chloe, also.

Joe's smarmy ass can run along, as well.

Is it just me or has Kelly Sullivan been great all week?   :lol:.....

• Members

I think cray Chloe mowed Adam down although she's way too obvious a choice. This whole dead Delia/Adam killed her! story just needs to end now. I'm sick of it entirely. 

Speaking of sick of, can Lane just truly die soon? Lily doesn't believe Cane. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go climb pointless Joe again. This framed Cane story is so lame. 

• Members

Sharon has barely even been present in her own story. Its sad. I don't get it. Maybe its because they wanna get this Adam story out of the way first before her story starts showing more regularly? Still, for months now she only appears in like 9 episodes a month. I get that other characters get worse treatment but Sharon is a lead character 

• Members

Chloe ran down Adam….not a surprise…pfft…..why would she risk losing her other daughter by running down Adam…just dumb…

And her yelling at Esther…ugh…..I just realized Chloe and Abby are the same person…LOL….both think their [!@#$%^&*] don't stink….and are full of it…LOL

Victor is written so horribly…..and I truly wish Terry Lester were still alive and playing Jack instead of awful Peter Bergman.

• Members

That was nauseating.. 

I have no interest in Sage the heroine or Sage the victim because I really didn't want her to have a Newman kid in the first place so if it dies I can't honestly say I'll be sad. I want someone to explain to me what the appeal is with this bitch, I can't stand her or her acting .

• Members

You act like it just started to happen after JP left, Lol. The show has been a mess for awhile. JP and SA were better than Chuck Pratt (IMO) but they still dragged that [!@#$%^&*] paternity secret storyline out FOREVER. And I was happy to have Nick and Sharon reunite but I still struggled to tune in everyday.

Trust me. I totally understand the dislike for the actress, and it's not just because I'm a Nick and Sharon fan. I find her insufferable, maybe even worse than MS playing Phyllis. Ok .. maybe not. They both suck

Archived