Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd have to agree those scenes today between Victor and Victoria were dreadful. It seems like they're are trying their hardest to take Victoria sound like the Victoria of 2003 again with her dismay over Victor's preference for Nick however Heinle cannot, cannot sell it at all. The Victor and Nikki stuff over the Billy and Victoria reunion was tiresome to watch. It was one of those days we really needed Heather Tom or a very strong actress in the role much more capable of such scenes even right down to the dialogue and facial expressions. 

The rest of the show was pretty bad. Both Cane and Neil wandered the episode looking like they'd [!@#$%^&*] their pants for the entire episode and Billy was so not threatening towards Adam. The next day previews weren't hopeful for a decent show tomorrow either

• Members

Spare me with the wishes that Heather Tom should be killing it as Victoria these days. She left about 100 years ago. She's gone. She's not coming back. Please bury that along with your Bill Bell stories.

i thought the Victor / Victoria scenes were good -- understated and genuine. I felt the connection between father and daughter and between Braeden and Heinle. Every cent doesn't require actors screaming and losing their minds.

The rest of the show was bad. Chelsea changes her mind about four times per episode. And how did Adam's case get to a trial so quickly? Was the jury chosen in an hour?

All these people thinking Cane is guilty? Ridiculous to the extreme. Why hasn't anyone mentioned Colin? Don't they all have tons of experience with him as a liar and schemer? 

This bad deal Cane supposedly made for Fenmore: couldn't that be verified or denied in 5 effing minutes??? Phone calls, emails, signatures, contacts, contracts....we're supposed to ignore ALL of it.

Ditto regarding the Paragon virus. Are Newman companies still being bought up every day? Gee, how many are left? Or does Jabot do all the buying?  The lack of ANY believability makes me crazy.

• Members

At least the trial today went decently although I just had to fast-forward through some of the Dylan and Sharon and evil doctor scenes. Stacey Haiduk is doing well this time as Patty but I have to wonder what the purpose of even having Patty on when it feels like a simple dayplayer could be doing the same thing. 

I can agree to disagree over Heinle. However asking me to bury Bill Bell stories? How very dare you.... 

• Members

Sorry, but I'm not a "stan." Play your stan game somewhere else. I never said AH walks on water, and I don't troll about her. Hate her all you like. I'm just sick of hearing "Oh, what the glorious Heather Tom could do!!!" 

Yeah, because all of us are so perfect and so damn beautiful. Right.  Stay classy.

• Members

Billy's testimony.  Yawn.

Luca is mesmerizing.  The character is about as one dimensional as they come, but the actor is plum pretty.  Those eyes.  :wub:  Besides, he and Marisa have tons of chemistry.  She's not bad with Noah, but way better with Luca.

There's nothing else to talk about IRT today's show...

Archived