Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

I think all of the women in question are quite pretty.  I find seeing a woman who's only 30 pounds (instead of 50)  thinner than the average woman very refreshing. I suppose the average woman isn't feminine and pretty though. <_<

Kevin and Colleen had some chemistry, but I'm glad they never went there.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*gasps*

Lies! I thought TS was good as Colleen once they had her be one of the few to go up against Victor. And she and Korbel were HOT. And wasn't it a nod to Traci's history? Didn't Traci sleep with or get involved with a professor? 

I just hate how Victor still does vile things to the Abbott while having Colleen's heart in his chest. I wish that damn heart would collapse on his evil ass.

• Members

Saying TS was a good Colleen at any point, under any capacity, is equivalent to saying Charity Rahmer could be a good Erica Kane under the right circumstances. No. Just no. The soap police now has a warrant out for your ass.

Traci had a lot of history with Tim but I highly doubt LML knew about that! lmao

• Members

Adrienne Leon's Colleen actually looked like an adult daughter that belonged to both Tracy and Brad, and this is coming from someone who adored Lyndsy Fonseca's portrayal.  I don't know how the actress personally felt about this but there were a few conversations between Leon's Colleen and Lily where Colleen expressed her being self conscious, at times, about her weight.  I thought those scenes were refreshing and it gave depth to the character.  That was the true nod to Tracy's history, not some dalliance with a professor (Tim), that was mostly plot point anyway.  Colleen and Professor Korbel didn't really interest me and it may have been mostly due to the weight of that horrible reliquary storyline but when Adrien went, I didn't miss him.  At all.

Yeah, I can see the same person(s) are trotting out the same underhanded nonsense about CG's looks.  I should probably just stop right here and try to put aside the response I had in mind.

• Members

I'm gonna hurl.

What is up with TPTB shoving Sag down our throats.  FOJ obviously.  But UpChuck?  Is she one of his faves too?  I don't get what the producers see in this actress that we do not.  The great Sack love story is forced, unbelievable and poorly executed.  

Archived