Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the last two days and really enjoyed them.  I know I'm in the minutest of minorities, but I like Burgess and I thought his scenes today were very good.  Could care less about Noah and whatserface, but I'm sure somebody does.  But I really love Mariah and wish there were more story for her.  I'm even finding Victoria tolerable. 

• Members

I thought the acting of Billy's testimony was less than stellar but I liked the content.  It's about time Billy took some responsibility for leaving his child alone in the car late at night.  That said Adam was right, it was just a tragic accident and nobody's intention or fault.  At least this Delia/Adam reveal story line is concluding and hopefully we can all move on to greener pastures.  I did like the reaction shots of the people in the gallery watching the trial.  Victor looked like he was going to burst into tears at one point when they were talking about Delia's death.  Ashley looked bitchy and not buying it as she should where Adam is concerned.  Chelsea looked like she'd rather be reading her email or texting.  By that I mean the acting skills were lacking as per usual.

Noah sure is easy!  He's got all the backbone and resistance to Marissa as a piece of limp spaghetti.  She is hot though, I'll give her that and the actress does a convincing sex scene.

But the best thing about today's show was no Devon/Neil/Cane/Hilary ridiculousness.

• Members

They should of faded to black instead of showing previews for next week.

IMO, Burgess looks constipated when he's trying to make tears.  You shouldn't have to work that hard to cry.

Cane yelling at everyone, Devon yelling at everyone.  I have a headache.  Where are they going with this?  

Archived