Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this Mr. Positivity talking? LMAO. I think someone's ticked off that GH gets trashed by just about everyone on this board, so he has to dump on YR.

Phyllis isn't front burner right now, so I don't think I WANT her running aaround with her fangs out.

By the way, anyone who says that Gina Tognoni sucks as Phyllis doesn't know what they're talking about.

• Members

No surprise Chloe was the culprit it will actually be interesting to see Chloe in full psychotic glory and her downfall as I was so sick of her when MAB was trying to push her as one of her pets. They should throw out there she killed Ronan just to be edgy for Pratt's sake. 

• Members

Let's all remember Kelly Sullivan almost was Phyllis she was the runner up to Gina Tognoni in the role. As I heard pretty much it was supposed to be Kelly's but Gina put her name in and she blew everyone out of the water. Could u have seen Kelly as Phyllis or was Gina the right person?

• Members

Yeah I'm not sure why KS would have been a Phyllis recast because that would of been a HUGE miscast, but anyways to answer your question the answer would be a big fat NO to that screechy mess playing ANY role on any soap opera lol. 

• Members

I thought KS was coming on to play a 'Patty' or 'Kelly' type character that would only last about 6 months. And even 6 months would have been far too long but I would have preferred a role like that than ANOTHER [!@#$%^&*] heroine newbie that this show just does not need. We already have Chelsea hogging up the screen and I've grown to be somewhat okay with that but now your gonna bring in Sage? Nu uh, I refuse to ever accept her 

Archived