Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pure speculation on my part, but after hearing Stitch and Abby profess their "great love" for each other, his ass is grass in November IMO.  He's outlasted his usefulness anyway.  Might be able to add Joe to the list since he was on again today after being MIA for weeks.  Good riddance.  I actually thought he and Ash had some good chemistry at first but it's time to shed the dead weight.

Thank goodness that hyena KSu didn't get Phyllis.  Talk about a train wreck.

Hilary done jumped up outta bed, y'all!  I hope that story is about done.

• Members

Chloe is absolutely faking. One second she's having a coherent discussion about Delia's death with Chelsea and the next she's delusional? Nope. I hope she gets away with it. I wonder if she's gone again or if we'll see her in Sharon's hospital. 

I think Ashley and Ben will sleep together soon. I also think Joe is the one who took the ransom money and set Cane up. 

Jack is annoying me to no end these days. Why on Earth is he so determined to be there for Adam. Yes, they are friends, but he takes it to another level. If I didn't know better I'd think he was crushing on Adam.

• Members

How can you tell?  It seems like everyday some radical [!@#$%^&*] goes down.  Someone gets punched, run over, engaged, married, loses their company or their baby stops breathing.  It's not even November and today Hillary showed up and got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.  By an evil doctor of which we now have two on the show apparently, this guy and the one running the asylum where Sharon is.  Looks like there's going to be a costume party, someone should come as a normal person they'd win the prize for sure because there aren't any in GC. 

I've been so impressed with Lily the past couple of days.  She's absolutely gorgeous. She's one of those people who the older they get the better they look.  I really liked her with Joe, they had chemistry.  I hope they put those two back together or give her another partner (she was great with Tyler as well) not that skeevey Cane.  Lily should have a big story and she can't with the dead weight of Cane hanging around her neck.

Archived