Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Well many of us fail to see what is so great about a crazy, rather dim blond whose sex life is gag worthy to say the least.  I thought Sharon falling madly in love with man who kidnapped  her baby and watched her grieve for months over a child he knew was alive was horrible,  but sexing up your kids grandfather is as low as any character could ever sink. The writers like this character?  Really?? 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really, you don't like Sharon, we didn't get that from your first thousand posts to that effect.I'm finally using the ignore function. Y&R fans continue to tune in to see SC as they have for 20+years. If Sullivan left, how many would remember her awful character a year later? 6 Months?  Exactly. Dicholas the town dad will have knocked up yet another dim bulb that thinks his frat boy antics are "nifty and swell."..as he gets closer to 50. 

• Members

Yep. And guess what, after all that she's STILL a fan favourite. Sharon Case is probably without a doubt one of the most popular leading ladies on Y&R. Kelly whatsherface will never have the amount of popularity that Sharon Case possesses as an actress.

I think her popularity has even surpassed MTS

• Members

I just love the fact that Sharon Case continues to be employed by the show and it pisses you guys off so much that she's going nowhere and likely never will. It kills some of you that this character/actress has been a mainstay for over 20 years, and no amount of crap material is going to stop or hinder her place on the show.

Whereas someone like Michelle Stafford, for example, was forced off the show despite a PR blitz about how it was all her decision (yeah, reaching out to Angelica McDaniel in an effort to meet your demands is a sign of that - luckily Angelica gave no f.ucks). :lol:

Archived