Y&R: October 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon Case is pretty much a private person on Twitter and in real life, handles herself with class when discussing the show. So I'm not sure how you have reached that conclusion.

There are actors *cough* Michelle Stafford who reveal themselves to be attention seeking and nutty on Twitter and in interviews but that speaks for itself .

• Members

Celine12 is a member on DR and has been trolling that message board for a couple years now. She only posts about Sharon Case and usually makes up rumours about her that have no truth to them at all.

Message boards clearly are not the place for mentally unstable folks 

• Members

ryanc,  You don't know anyting about me, so stop the lies. The joke about flying coah is about a fan event  years ago.  Sharon Case was suppose to come to the event, along with MS, JM and others.  But SC didn't come because the show didn't reserve a first class seat for her and she refused to fly coach.   Needless to say her fans were very disappointed.

• Members

Hmmmm that didn't take long

In a past SC interview she revealed she met and got her former husband while he was married, u know a homewrecker, and her JM obsession in past interviews is notorious. LMAO I bet  there is ä reason y earlier this yeär EB called her unprofessional

Is this a Sharon Case MB, since ẃhen has anyone here had to provide info or justify his or her opinion of an actor, the stories have been discussed here, we have all heard em , c'mon now lets move on.  ;)

• Members

What Case does in her personal life is her business - she's not taunting fans on Twitter (like Stafford) and not hurting anyone I know or care about, and she didn't steal my man, so whatever. If she stole someone else's man in real life, she's certainly not the only one to do it. 

And unlike Stafford, no co-star has come out and bashed her terrible behavior in the press. It was wonderful when Peter Bergman confirmed to Michael Logan about what a "nutty" character Stafford really was in real life and how terribly she treated him when they paired her with someone younger. 

• Members

Stafford?  SC admitted to being a hōmewrecker publicly like it was a badge of honor go look at all her scary amount of JM tweetpics earlier this year bur after EB called her out as unprofessional ON TWITTER several months ago she quiet, yeah whatever!

• Members

Exactly. EB is the LAST person to talk about professionalism with all his antics over the years. 

And who cares if SC is a 'homewrecker.' That's her business and no one knows the full story. People just know a portion of it. It has nothing to do with Y&R. People just grasping at straws over their Sharon Newman/Sharon Case hatred....:rolleyes:

Archived