GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow, I just saw that she's 56. I thought they casted way too young for the role as she looks to be around 40. I thought she could be Luke's daughter

She went through all this stuff though so that she could have sex with this nasty looking grandpa? Really? I cant. I just cant

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holly Gagnier? Talk about random as hell. It's ironic that people hyped as OLTL superfans cast someone who was not all that popular with OLTL fans, but then, I think she was mostly just miscast, and I'm glad to see actual soap actors getting work.

I'm surprised they didn't go for Sally Struthers again.

• Administrator

I never heard of Holly Gagnier so when she appeared on screen, my reaction was, "Wow, who is that?!" She looks great! I'm assuming she's a Jennifer recast because there weren't any flashbacks.

• Members

Well no, it doesn't matter to GH fans, I just think it's odd that people who claimed to love OLTL so much, and loved that era of the show, would cast someone who wasn't exactly a shining star on that show.

• Members

Have Maury and Bill Cunningham taught you nothing? :lol: She's mentally/emotionally hung up on this bamma, regardless of his or her looks.

But yes, Holly is looking good. She's obviously had some assistance, but well-done. Her casting is more in line with the original actress before they stunt cast Roseanne and stuck with that route with Sally Struthers.

• Members

I was so looking forward to GF coming back, even though it was only to send Geary out to pasture, but this storyline, jeez. I turn the show on and zone out, surf the net, daydream, it's not interesting to me. This good looking woman kidnapped Lucky so Luke would have sex with her?...w...t...f.

I never thought I'd say this, but I found the Spencer/Britt camp/runaway story more interesting last summer.

Archived