GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really liked most of yesterdays episode. Tracy was on fire and i liked Dillon. Luke and Laua teaming up is good to see either as long as it is not romantic, because Laua and Luke would look pathatic to do so.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The ruse Luke and Laura pulled on Tracy was unbelievably cruel and unnecessary, and totally plot-driven. They should've at least brought her in on it and made her part of the con.

That being said, what I did appreciate is how they effortlessly dismantled Guza's longstanding retcon on Luke hating marriage and family by pinning it all on Fluke's dark episodes. I have a feeling that part of Laura's cover story - saying it was Fluke talking about his family home, not Luke and Laura's - will be revealed (or, in true RC fashion, suggested) to be true.

Vanilla Schmoke (NuDillon) is an Uncle Frank quad-bot and must go.

• Members

Egads! Today's episode was the most boring drivel to try and sit through. Franco/Nina wash, rinse repeat. "Evil" Prince Nikolas is like Dick Dastardly and Sloane is his dog Muttley. The one bright spot was Sabrina and Sam, can't believe I just typed that. Correct me if I'm wrong but was that a recast Danny? And another Monica mention with no Monica sighting. SMH

• Members

How does Becky's chest stay decently sized? Did she have implants? They looked decent in yesterday's episode.

Sam and Nina were really fun today.

Loved TJ's storyline, I hope it continues to build and go somewhere. He and Molly are the most stable and likeable couple on this show, which means they will unquestionably be breaking up soon for a plot point.

• Members

Folks were talking about how the story has failed already as it began offscreen, but the antics of NinUGH and FrankenFuck hit every segment of an eppy. I'm not sure why folks still have faith in FrankenRon, but stay strong. These idiots tackling social issues with black folks? Why aren't you guys afraid?

Kendall, that MW avi is gorgeous!

• Members

You caught that too? Yess he's totally rewriting the rewrite that Luke hated that house. I've always heard RC is a LnL fan!

Did you read the new SOD? Genie's comments about LnL are VERY positive for the upcoming story and that she thinks LnL fans will be very pleased. She also says Tony is in a great spirits and having a good time. I really can't remember the last time she was so positive about a LnL story.

Archived