GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly

Poor Jane Elliot. She has been given pure [!@#$%^&*] material to act. I got to give her credit for sticking it out. You know she loves the soaps if not she would have bolted long time ago.

Yeah she walked in like some kind of zombie…..so what if the spoiler is true…she should have returned like a mama bear instead of like a pathetic wimp.

• Members

Late to the party but Tracy looked BEAUTIFUL in Friday's episode. Best she's looked in years. Laura also looks great!

The spoilers indicated there would be a moment for Tracy and Scott to thaw over Duke's death and that Lucy and Scott would begin to warm to each other. Neither of these happened, I'm sure hey we're sacrificed for more of Ava/Denise and Nina.

• Members

I thought Tracey looked fantastic. Laura's entrance was more poor directing than anything. Genie looked good, too. I'm sure those scenes will be flashbacks someday six months from now, typical of Ron's poor attempt at storytelling...

Jordan as Police Commissioner is laughable, and Mayor Macy Gray needs to hit the bricks.... I'm hoping Laura's return will have some effect on "Bad Nikolas", which is terrible. TC has been looking good, but this stupid turn to the dark side goes along with Ron's destruction of every character before his Pathetic Pets.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT FRANCO, NINA, SILAS, KIKI, JILLIAN, AND SPENCER BUT YOU RON!!!!!

• Members

1525cover520w.jpg

I post this here as theres really no real spoilers. Sonny looks 5 minutes away from death on that cover. Luke looks goofy high. Kelly Monaco be like "why am I here?" SID looks so embarrassing with that Nathan picture and caption

• Members

Paevey is so dull - a plastic chest isn't everything.

Laura's outfit reminded me too much of what Genie wore in those hideous 2011 promos of Genie joining Y&R, with her hand on her hip.

I think if they hadn't put her in those shoes she might have made a less wobbly entrance. I kept waiting for her to fall over...which would have been more interesting than any story she's had since about 1998.

• Members

The problem is the shoes. She's walking like a male truck driver who's never worn high heels before and fears of falling. That right foot clonking down the steps while facing right.... oy!

The hair and face, though--stunning.

• Members

I didn't ever need to see McGrouch half naked.

I so disagree with everyone about Nik/Tyler Christopher. I am [!@#$%^&*] LOVING him

Macy Gray...why do they write that woman so cold & vapid? I actually loved her reasoning for recommending Jordan as Chief (a woman of color in the role, enhancing community relations), but her stank attitude and OTT vitriol towards Anna spoils everything. Settle down bitch.

The Jordan Actress is easily the most stunning, gorgeous woman on the show. She shimmered in her new office! I love this new angle of the story!

"The thought of chemo eradicating my DNA was discomforting to say the least" I can't believe this sh!tty, EMBARRASSING ASS statement was uttered. That + the incredibly lazy flashbacks to tell the story were insufferable to get through. These writers should be ashamed of themselves for penning this horrendous Ava/Denise/Silas twist. True f-ckery

WTF is Rick doing? All of a sudden he goes from wanting Liz to wanting Nina's fortune? WTF?????

Lulu & Dillon...OMG. I thought they were sooo adorable. I had butterflies when they first layed eyes on each other again. So sweet! NuDillon is pretty generic casting, but I think the actor has a really charming presence. Liking him!

Dante & Valerie....oh. no. fail

Lulu: "It turns out that my dad had a sister, Patricia" The way that statement was worded was so dumb

Archived