GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So this is the first time we learned who kidnapped Avery? Of course they would answer this through flashbacks.

Did we really need two episodes of Silas telling Ava sh-t, Ava acting dumb and Silas yelling at her for knowing the sh-t already?

So Anna is leaving town. Why didnt she mention going to visit Robin? She's going to Scotland which isnt that far from Paris. Of course they ignore that bc then it would bring up the big hole in their plot

Jordan is Police Commissioner with absolutely zero law enforcement experience

y6k0NtP.png

Bobbie sighting!

• Members

Sonny had some nerve throwing Karen in Scott's face

So Denise was based off of Roxy?

Nina really buys that Ric is in love with her? Boy is she stuck on stupid

y9gm53h.gif4RSfccn.gif

Laura's back! On paper that should have been a really good ending. Her entrance sucked though! Instead of strolling in like a diva, she wobbled in and her clothes were unflattering

LOL

• Members

Laura's entrance was awesome and she looks fabulous. You know the entrance was good when even the usually negative posters at DD were almost universally talking about how great her return scene was, and how great she looks.

Welcome home!

She's obviously very shaken about whatever it is she's back to talk to Luke about. I wonder what it is?

• Members

LOL at "wobbling in" and "wasted" ... I haven't seen it yet, in the process of watching the episode.

It's always nice to see the vets (Lucy, Scott, Bobbie, Tracy) and the gays (Lucas/Brad) trotted out for their cameos. I'm also glad Tracy did something with that hair.

I like Michael and Dillon as friends. I'm warming up to nuDillon.

I'm not hating the episode today but oh my GOD why are Nathan, Nina and Franco WASTING my time? Ugh. Three pets who serve NO purpose. NONE. This is all such a waste of time. That money for three contracts could go elsewhere. Ugh. Get them off my screen NOW.

Poor Kin Shriner. No writer ever has any idea what to do with Scotty except make him look like a fool, or drunk. Why do they hate him so much?

Lynn Herring looks amazing. As does Ryan Carnes. Jackie Zeman looks settled. I dunno what happened to Laura Wright.

I can't believe how many days we've spent on Ava/Silas (FINALLY Ava admits who she is. God it took way too long) and Nathan/Nina/Franco. This is Passions level and they did it better.

EDIT:

Ok. WTF is Tracy wearing? OMG. But LMAO at her reaction to Lucy. Love it.

Archived