GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Genie looked great, but Laura is clearly supposed to be upset or tense about something. Rumor has it

which would make sense.

Maura West is wonderful as Ava most of the time, but the Denise storyline is unwatchable.

• Members

I know. It was badly executed, like most everything is on this show anymore. You had everyone looking at Laura like she was the plague.

And I'm so beyond past Luke and Laura as the be all/end all, but isn't it just a tiny bit insulting to their fans when Luke waxes poetically about his love and friendship with Tracy? I just cringe everytime. It's never worked for me because those are words, IMO, he should be saying about Laura, not Tracy. And again, I'm in no way begging for LnL to be reunited. That ship has looong sailed.

• Members

I saw the end, and it was a stupid entrance. But if it turns Tracy's smile upside down, I'm good!

For the first time, the buttons on ChiaScott's blazer wasn't trying to dial 911. Good job increasing the budget on wardrobe. Staff once again trying to act, Lawd!

Perhaps I'll watch the rest later, but my inspiration left the building when Shawn/Sean did. The show has been a complete clusterfuck for 3 years now and gets worse by the week, but I tolerated it. Don't feel the need to do that at this time.

• Members

Exactly it was like contempt. I did love Tracy's reaction. At least Jane delivered. Everyone else just monotonously turned their heads like robots. Does anyone even care on this show anymore?

I will say that Geary has been tolerable again. Thankfully. I'm still ready for him to go. It's time. He's only here barely half of the year anyway and Luke's beyond played out. And does anyone else want to vomit everytime Lulu calls Luke her hero? Look, I get it, it's her dad but the man isn't a hero and I'd like him to correct Lulu on that. Even at his best he's still a self destructive monster.

• Members

Why in the world would Laura Spencer stroll in there like Alexis Carrington? She's never been that kind of character.

And Parkinsons? Are you people trolling? Obviously Laura came in already upset about something to be revealed on Monday. Good grief!

Archived