GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Did I miss an episode where Bobbie decided to go back to hating Laura?

I kept waiting for Lulu to just come right out and tell Laura "Tracy's my new mommy now." She looked like she couldn't care less that her mother suddenly showed up clearly bothered about something. She was much more concerned about Tracy. I kind of get it, but it still annoyed me.

Nice to see the way Laura's presence so completely destroyed Tracy's good mood. Tracy's been happy and even somewhat nice to people for awhile. The return of bitter, cynical Tracy was welcome, especially since Laura was responsible. I wonder how long it will last. Angry, frantic Tracy is more fun than baby-hugging, considerate, even-keeled Tracy.

Finola was great, especially considering that she had to carry all of those scenes herself today.

The other stories? Time filler, though I actually like Sabrina when she's around Michael.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course, L N L weren't shown discussing why she was there...That will be more "must see flashback" tv. Just tell f*cking stories on screen already.

That said , Any story involving Big Red, Frankenstein, Si-snooz, Jillian and his black undershorts, and Kukla, are welcome to not be shown at all...

• Members

Just saw this drop, I hope to god it's not true! NOT the story Laura should have LOL.

To my own surprise, I no longer hate or even strongly dislike Sabrina. In fact, I think I like her. She had some brains against Dumb and Dumber and is going to be going against Rosalie this week and moving forward as well. I like how loyal she is in general and her and Michael look so much more age appropriate than her and Patrick.

There are scores of characters that should go before her, with Kiki and Julian at the top of the list.

• Members

I never really had a problem with Sabrina. I like her with Michael. It would be interesting to see Monica in the mix again. She is really missed.

I much more havi g a problem with Julian , Kiki, Nina and Franco. Those characters need to be on a lot less.

Up until now I like Laura's return, but I hope people will treat her better once they know the real reason she is back.

The Denise stuff is stupid but I enjoy MW.

• Members

Monica will make her first appearance of the year very soon in scenes with Jason. I think it's only 1-2 episodes though. sad.png Don't think they intend on using her much anymore. I'm sure we will see her more when/if Jason is revealed during sweeps.

Side note: I think it's interesting they deem Bobbie, Scott and Lucy the "more important" vets who get consistent airtime even without story while Monica, Mac and Felicia get next to nothing and we go months and months without seeing them, especially since John J. York was on contract up until last fall.

• Members

That is good news. I hope it is true:))))

Bobbie had some good screen time this year, but Scott and Lucy have much less than in previous years. In 2015 they really give them nothing to do.

• Members

True and I believe their scenes with each other and Scott's with Tracy from Friday and Monday's episodes were cut. Hoping they show up on the ABC site but not holding my breath. Hopefully they give them something to do soon.

Bobbie has certainly proved to be the most written for and used recurring vet on canvas, something none of us could have predicted in 2010, that's for sure.

• Members

Well, Duke and Ned got more, but they are gone now. Bobbie will probably get more because of Luke's story.

It would be so easy to involve Lucy and Scott more in the current storys but TPTB are not interested.

Archived