GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the best idea how about Lorraine Broderick and Jean Passanante as Co head writers. U have old school traditional aka Lorraine meets modern docudrama gritty cable TV Jean P it's like the tale of two world brought together. GH would be kicking ass and taking names.

• Members

This soap is yawn city. Nothing intriguing at all going on.

Luke and Laura/Lucky mess I don't even care about even though spoiler character number 2 is on the way. Tony Geary just gets on my nerves now. His acting is just so bad.

How dumb was Jason thinking it was Sam who was spying on ELQ?….Oye…...

And Billy Miller as Jason….he plays Jason so comatose ….I thought Steve Burton was bad...

• Members

Dillion looks like he is one tan away from being in a triangle with Lucas and Brad. Laura looks like she is about about to cry. Again Sabrina is so damm boring YAWNS..someone plz put some fire in this bish..the only time I enjoyed her was when she was going crazy last year..I WAS amazed because it showed that she wasn't this sweet Disney Princess like I knew Ha wasn't! Sabrina should be scheming with Nikolas, not the other way around. Morgan is so damm lazy..get a JOB tommy. Denise/Ava looked flawless though.

• Members

Molly? I agree. She should go for speaking or voice lessons. There has to be a way to correct her voice problems. I think Lauren Bacall and Margaret Thatcher used to scream into the wind to get their voices. She just needs to learn not to talk out of her forehead or wherever it is she is getting that voice from.

• Members

LOL

34c8750d1383089dc0d94eae72225b50

" data-width="500">

">Posted by Soap Opera Digest Official Page on Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Archived