GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nathan actually had some good lines at the beginning but I'm too entrenched by my disdain of him (and my disdain of Paevey and his nonexistant acting)

I'm enjoying Nicholas now. But I'm not loving Dillon these days. Disastrous casting choice.

There is nothing remotely interesting or watchable about Valerie. Even Maxie (who is way too easily impressed about EVERYTHING) thinks she's a twit, that alone says it all!

Bryan Craig looks awful. But I'm laughing at Kiki! Poor naive, dumb, gullible Kiki. Even easily impressed Nina thinks she's such a twit (for reasons other than Nina's obvious ones, which says it all).

Rosalie lost all her charisma. The actress just isn't trying.

How is GH better than Y&R? I'm no fan of Pratt but I would take him over Carlivati any day.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Her only "purpose" is Nathan! And I certainly don't buy her friendship with Lulu these days considering. I'm not sure what's worse - her slobbering all over Nathan, or her baby voice that stopped being cute a long time ago. They can both go away together.

The worst thing about Maxie is that she's not even trying to get a job. Being lazy and entitled at that age isn't cute. The one thing I can say about Valerie is that at least she has a job but she's still so pointless.

• Members

Who knows?

I preferred Maxie when she was a little scheming minx. Now that they've declawed her and slapped her in two horrible pairings back to back (Spin and Nathan), I find her useless. I'm too the point where I'd prefer them writing out the whole Scorpio clan altogether. Yes, even my beloved Mac too.

They've never recovered since Guza stupidly killed of my saint Georgie.

• Members

I agree, HG is a good Jennifer Smith.

According to the cable guide, Michael and Tracy call a meeting tomorrow, I assume it's an ELQ board meeting, because on Wednesday's episode the guide says Lucy explains her vote. I'm wondering if we'll get our annual Monica appearance at the meeting.

Archived