GH: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jennifer said she had a string of bad relationships. "That awful marriage to Boggs(Billy Baggs Boggs...Tom Arnold" she prison pen palled with"Whitey Parrish" and she was involved inWales with a guy who claimed to be a Lord...which I'm assuming was Larry Ashton...

• Members

How sad and a very sad day for GH and soaps in general. Tony Geary is easily one of the dominant figures in soaps history, maybe the most dominant and important actor, and soaps can easily be distinguished into before Luke and Laura, and after. Gloria Monty saved GH, changed soaps for the better, and I can't even imagine soaps even still being on the air if Luke and Laura didn't inflate ratings to the point that all soaps have been coasting slowly downward from that high perch ever since.

• Members

No she didnt. She said she was pen palling with someone from prison named Whitie Parish and swindled by someone in Wales who claimed to be a Lord. I thought that was a clear reference to Larry Ashton, who was just on the show and of course was a con artist and fake lord

• Members

So this was the first time Franco has had a scene with Kiki since Alderson left. Wow, goes to show how forced their friendship was

Im so over dollar store Lois

Is there anyone that likes the new Nik besides AMDatGH? He was even worse today. Downright terrible

Rosalie was dumb as f--k to cave over some fake tape. Like why didnt she ask them to play it in front of her?

Show sucked today. Not much good one can say

I need them to not

• Members

I caught a brief second of "Denise" and Carly today while at work and I just couldn't. It's so bad and clearly Carly ain't buying what she's selling. And then I saw Franco and Nina doing literally nothing again but suck up airtime from General Hospital characters and I'm glad I stopped watching. Can Ron PLEASE just move on from Howarth and Stafford? PLEASE? I have to say though I'd rather they dump Howarth and do something else with Nina and Stafford. Howarth is the real problem and Franco is written so terribly and Howarth plays him terribly. He's really just playing the Ron version of Todd. The hyper talker who's a lovable screwup that the dumb woman keeps taking back and forgiving.

• Members

I didn't think anything could be more unwatchable than the Franco/Nina love story, and that's still very, very, very bad. But Denise has topped it.

Franco is unbearable but to me Michelle Stafford Nina is just as bad. She is "wacky" and "crazy" and completely exasperating. There are days she actually edges out Franco for me in terms of who's worse. She is so smug and it's basically just Stafford doing Stafford.

Archived